Get help now

My Story – MWWT

We offer men the opportunity to submit their experiences of Domestic Abuse and the Family Courts below by filling out My Story and also filling out the Domestic Abuse and separate Family Court forms below. No names or places please in order to ensure anonymity. Each case will be made available for inspection on our website and will also be sent to MPs and appropriate Government departments periodically in order to press for radical reform, especially the Family Courts, which is long overdue.

Share your experiences

If you have experienced domestic abuse and would like to share your experience, the Domestic Abuse Commissioner welcomes this. These first-hand accounts help to shape her priorities and better enable her to promote the interests of people subjected to domestic abuse across England and Wales.

Further information about the Domestic Abuse Commissioner can be found here

For a list of resources to support victims and those experiencing a variety of issues, please click the button below:

Family Courts assistance

The Family Law Society – this is run by a volunteer who has many years of experience in the Family Courts. He is not legally trained but will help guide and support you through the maze of the Family Courts.

Link :              

Stowe Family Law

If you are suffering from broken contact orders, Stowe Family Law are one such company with extensive experience in obtaining Suspended Residence Orders.

Suspended residence order used to tackle parental alienation

0330 404 1300


How can a Suspended Residence Order help?

The court attaches clear conditions which if breached lead to immediate removal of the children to the other parent. The advantage of this order, in these intractable cases, is that the outcome lies entirely in the hands of the defaulting parent (which, of course, is made clear to him or her at the time of the making of the order).

There are three conditions I would attach to this suspended residence order approach. Firstly, and obviously, the judge must be satisfied, at the time the suspended order is made, that the alternative home is good enough. Secondly, it must be made abundantly clear to the parent concerned that you really mean what you say, and finally there must be judicial continuity throughout.

Male Victims of Domestic Abuse

The ManKind Initiative is a charity offering information and support to men who are victims of domestic abuse or violence. This can include information and support on reporting incidents, police procedures, housing, benefits and injunctions. They can refer you to a refuge, local authority or other another support service if you need it.

Telephone: 01823 334 244 Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm



MWWT also has links to a wide range of helplines

They are available for Men and Women, LGBT, Rape (both male and female victims) elder abuse etc